* New Zealand is our local. We have many relationships with local supplies (Northland & Nationally) that allow us to use the freshest & best produce
* we take the opportunity of the seasons and change dishes regularly
* we actively seek out artisan growers, wine makers, farmers and other producers and create delicious & innovative dishes for you to enjoy
* we serve 18 wines by the glass, all yummy & with great food compatability
* we make our own breads, pates, terrines, chutneys, jams, sauces & dressings and our chickens lay our eggs!
* our herbs are home grown and our garden provides dailty titbits
* our food is cooked to order and we happily cater to specific dietary requirements
* we are mindful of the plant's sustainability in all our decision making & actions. Most noticeably is our 'undressed' napkins, washed by us in hot water and sun-dried, no harsh chemicals used. And we no longer use plastic straws
* all our seasonal preserves, many featured on this menu, are available for retail sale under our label...
....the lanky chef
* we choose to not participate in national competitions, every night we endeavour to achieve our best performance
* Ian dressed by Debbie!